Friday 31 March 2017

The "Old Faction" becoming the "New Faction"

I have created a website about J/7 with a forum. Then I took the old forum off because it wasn't user-friendly and had just as many hiccups as the website. Now, I have found a new forum, which can stand alone. I want it to stand alone because due to my slow internet I'm struggling to get into the Wix website.
My argument is that if you want to keep a fandom alive you need to be hands-on and I can't do that with Wix.
I'm going to let the forum stand alone. You sign up and take part in discussions of certain topics. Of course, there will be rules to follow and you will find it on the website now until I can post it on the new forum.
I'm not deleting the website. You will still be able to visit it. Here is the link - J/7 Femslash

Meanwhile, I made two wallpapers you can enjoy. There will be more to follow. I want to make it into a series of wallpapers.
Enjoy it ♥
The Beginning

First Eye Contact

This is low resolutions. If you want the higher resolution wallpapers, just leave me a comment and I will gladly send it to you.

Well, now I'm off to start a new fan video, as promised to Tee about two weeks ago. Sorry, Sweetie, I'll have it ready by tomorrow and hope that is what you wanted♥

Until next time
Branka♥

No comments:

Post a Comment